The Universal Truth of Parenting
Dive in to the easy-to-understand modules and master the new way of parenting using evidence-based methods. More than 24hrs of powerful content to transform every aspect of your child's mental health and emotional wellbeing (as well as your parenting experience).
You'll be supported every step of the way by not only Heidi, but other Total Parenting Transformation members in your exclusive Facebook community.
Fit the course around YOUR daily routine with our iOS and Android apps. Listen in the car, during meal prep or while you're clearing the latest Lego creation from the middle of the hallway. Wherever you go, Total Parenting Transformation is with you!
If you join Total Parenting Transformation and don't see positive change in your children after applying the techniques and strategies covered, we'll refund you. Just send us an email in your first 7 days of joining and the admin crew will help you out. I want there to be NO RISK whatsoever when you decide to enroll and join the community!
Why You Need A Different Approach To Parenting
There are so many online parenting courses, YouTube videos and books out there - it can be hard to choose the right one for your family (let alone find one you'll implement long-term).
Here are 5 reasons why Total Parenting Transformation is the best investment you'll make in your family this year:
1. No Fluff
2. Structured Learning
3. Built On Clinical Experience
4. Access To Heidi
5. No Overwhelm
Proven Strategies. Real Life Results.
See the transformations our students have made
Here's what you'll get when you join...
100% 7-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
What's Inside The Video Program?
Week 1 - A New Way Of Parenting
Kick-start your Total Parenting Transformation with the foundational concepts we'll be applying throughout the course. This week, we prepare for a mindset shift by unpacking specific modules on:
- The Old Way of Parenting v The New Way of Parenting
- How We Change Behavior
- How Kids Learn
- The Buckets (AKA: Your Child's Two Greatest Fears)
- How You Were Parented
- Shame and Vulnerability
- Emotional Maps - What does the map your parents gave you look like? Does it match the one you'd choose to work with today? Review and develop your emotional map this week.
- Emotional Regulation in Adults - "I hate it when I yell, but I don't know what else to do!" ... Learn why it can be so hard to regulate your emotions, and how to retrain your brain to stay calm and yell less.
- Emotional Regulation in Kids - Little people ... big feelings. Make sense of the emotional storms your children encounter AND get the practical tools and scripts to navigate their meltdowns.
- Connection 101 - Learn what connection really means, and why it's so vital in the relationship with our children.
- Practical Strategies To Build Connection - Arm yourself with the tools, techniques and word-for-word scripts used to build connection by thousands of parents around the world.
- Connection - Advanced. Get your connection-building PhD right here!
- Teens & Tech - Unpack my favourite, proven strategies to connect with teens and explore what it is they feel their parents are doing right.
- Becoming a Language Translator - Understand the languages everyone is speaking in your home. This can be a profound experience as you begin to see everyone is communicating in their own unique way.
- Values - Learn why family values are at the core of any family system, review your own personal values, and create ones to apply with your kids!
- Family Contributions - We look at reframing 'chores' and what they can teach children about confidence and self-esteem by being a team player.
- Maintaining Routines - Routines are key to providing a sense of safety and security for children. We'll look at how to create them & get buy-in.
- Family Meetings - Discover how families and parenting gurus use this tool to create a family culture of collaboration and connection.
- PAST - Where does anxiety come from? Learn how our upbringing impacts the way we manage our own anxiety.
- PRESENT - Why do we have anxiety, what does it look like, and what's the relationship between genetics and anxiety?
FUTURE - What can I do about it? Empower yourself with practical tools and strategies to help your child manage their anxiety.
- What are the types of abuse?
- Who are the people I should be looking out for?
- What are the signs of abuse?
- What is normal/concerning sexual behavior?
- Why don't kids disclose sexual abuse?
- My child disclosed abuse. What should I do? Not do?
- How do I teach my child how to stay safe?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a pressing question before joining Total Parenting Transformation?