The Universal Truth of Parenting
Dive in to the easy-to-understand modules and master the new way of parenting using evidence-based methods. More than 24hrs of powerful content to transform every aspect of your child's mental health and emotional wellbeing (as well as your parenting experience).
You'll be supported every step of the way by not only Heidi, but other Total Parenting Transformation members in your exclusive Facebook community.
Fit the course around YOUR daily routine with our iOS and Android apps. Listen in the car, during meal prep or while you're clearing the latest Lego creation from the middle of the hallway. Wherever you go, Total Parenting Transformation is with you!
If you join Total Parenting Transformation and don't see positive change in your children after applying the techniques and strategies covered, we'll refund you. Just send us an email in your first 30 days of joining and the admin crew will help you out. I want there to be NO RISK whatsoever when you decide to enroll and join the community!
Search Q&A Calls In Seconds
Have a specific question?
Easily search the Q&A call archive to get the answers you need - FAST
Why You Need A Different Approach To Parenting
There are so many online parenting courses, YouTube videos and books out there - it can be hard to choose the right one for your family (let alone find one you'll implement long-term).
Here are 6 reasons why Total Parenting Transformation is the best investment you'll make in your family this year:
1. Insane Value
When you join Total Parenting Transformation with this special offer, you'll receive access to Heidi's signature course - at 33% off the 'general public' rate.
2. No Fluff
3. Structured Learning
4. Built On Clinical Experience
5. Access To Heidi
6. No Overwhelm
Proven Strategies. Real Life Results.
See the transformations our students have made
100% 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
What's Inside The Video Program?
Week 1 - A New Way Of Parenting
Kick-start your Total Parenting Transformation with the foundational concepts we'll be applying throughout the courseThis week, we prepare for a mindset shift by unpacking specific modules on:
- The Old Way of Parenting v The New Way of Parenting
- How We Change Behavior
- How Kids Learn
- The Buckets (AKA: Your Child's Two Greatest Fears)
- How You Were Parented
- Shame and Vulnerability
- Emotional Maps - What does the map your parents gave you look like? Does it match the one you'd choose to work with today? Review and develop your emotional map this week.
- Emotional Regulation in Adults - "I hate it when I yell, but I don't know what else to do!" ... Learn why it can be so hard to regulate your emotions, and how to retrain your brain to stay calm and yell less.
- Emotional Regulation in Kids - Little people ... big feelings. Make sense of the emotional storms your children encounter AND get the practical tools and scripts to navigate their meltdowns.
- Connection 101 - Learn what connection really means, and why it's so vital in the relationship with our children.
- Practical Strategies To Build Connection - Arm yourself with the tools, techniques and word-for-word scripts used to build connection by thousands of parents around the world.
- Connection - Advanced. Get your connection-building PhD right here!
- Teens & Tech - Unpack my favourite, proven strategies to connect with teens and explore what it is they feel their parents are doing right.
- Becoming a Language Translator - Understand the languages everyone is speaking in your home. This can be a profound experience as you begin to see everyone is communicating in their own unique way.
- Values - Learn why family values are at the core of any family system, review your own personal values, and create ones to apply with your kids!
- Family Contributions - We look at reframing 'chores' and what they can teach children about confidence and self-esteem by being a team player.
- Maintaining Routines - Routines are key to providing a sense of safety and security for children. We'll look at how to create them & get buy-in.
- Family Meetings - Discover how families and parenting gurus use this tool to create a family culture of collaboration and connection.
- PAST - Where does anxiety come from? Learn how our upbringing impacts the way we manage our own anxiety.
- PRESENT - Why do we have anxiety, what does it look like, and what's the relationship between genetics and anxiety?
FUTURE - What can I do about it? Empower yourself with practical tools and strategies to help your child manage their anxiety.
- What are the types of abuse?
- Who are the people I should be looking out for?
- What are the signs of abuse?
- What is normal/concerning sexual behavior?
- Why don't kids disclose sexual abuse?
- My child disclosed abuse. What should I do? Not do?
- How do I teach my child how to stay safe?
What Other Parents Are Saying...
Nicole, Mom of a 5yo
Oh my goodness, in just the past two days since I've started educating myself on how to better deal with my daughter, it has been lif changing!!! I am so incredibly thankful I stumbled on Heidi. I'm so excited to recommend her to any other parents I run into who might need it. So excited to learn more!
Annie, Mom of a 15yo
This is the first time I have found/read/seen anything that actually describes my daughter and the challenges we've had. Everything you present is really helpful so far and it's been great to get some background into why she behaves the way she does. I feel like this was a beacon of light.
I've searched online and seen psychologists before, but I have never had someone truly understand my child as Heidi does. We have seen an instant change in our child, she is happier and we are all less stressed! The most amazing change is that she is now talking about her feelings and we grab those opportunities to gently explore. We have shed many happy tears seeing the changes in her.
Mom of a 2.5yo
I felt so lost and defeated because I didn't know how to help my daughter. You helped me gain confidence in knowing that it's ok to let her just be. I don't have to discipline her and the 'keep her in line' mentality, which is of course how I was raised. Anyway, all this is to say thank you!
Emily, Mom of Teens
Absolutely LOVING the course. There is so much amazing gold and it all just makes so much sense to me and is totally in line with how I aspire to parent. Thanks for all you do Heidi, it really is going to change our life, I am certain of it!
Sarah, Mom of Teens
Our relationship with our daughter was around 1 out of 10. Today, we have 9 or 9.5 moments. Heidi's given us everything, really.
I just thought I would let you know how transformative of an experience it has already been for me in doing your online course. I’m in week 3 now and really feeling immersed. I find your style of communication so personable and the content has just been mind blowing. I’m so glad that I committed to doing this. Thank you!
Kimberley, Mom of Twins
Now I feel equipped versus just trying to fumble through, which is what every parent does. Heidi has changed my life.
Zoe & Jason, Mom & Dad
There's been so much change in such a short amount of time. You see the changes every. Single. Day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a pressing question before joining Total Parenting Transformation?