Terms - Digital Products
Effective date: 18 September 2023
Heidi Rogers (ABN 86625455017) “heidirogers.com” (“COMPANY,” “we” or “us”) owns and provides a number of digital products, including but not limited to Q&A calls, webinars, trainings, masterclasses, programs, virtual events, PDFs and online communities - both paid and free (“the service”).
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the service, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By using the service after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Limited License to You
The service and all the materials available as part of the service are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The service is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the service or the materials available as part of the service in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the service. You may, however, download and/or print copies of individual pages of the service for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Heidi Rogers does not provide therapy, any form of medical care, medical opinion, medical or psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment on her websites (www.heidirogers.com and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in the service, her digital products, or on any other online platform. The information provided by Heidi Rogers on her websites (www.heidirogers.com and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform is provided for informational purposes only – not therapy purposes. Although such information may be provided by individuals in the psychological or medical professions, the provision of such information does not create a therapist-patient relationship, and does not constitute as professional opinion, professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition. No diagnosis, treatment, psychological or medical advice is offered by Heidi Rogers on her websites (www.heidirogers.com and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in the service, her digital products, and on any other online platform. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
All information provided by Heidi Rogers and her affiliates on her websites (www.heidirogers.com and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform is educational and is designed to help families and individuals build stronger connection and increase their understanding of contemporary parenting and mental health research findings, not replace or supplement traditional therapy. You should always seek the advice of your physician, a licensed mental health professional or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call your doctor or 000 immediately, go to your nearest emergency room, visit https://www.lifeline.org.au/ or call the Lifeline on 13 11 14 (this number is available in Australia 24 hours a day, every day of the year).
GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL CALLS
Attending and participating in group or individual calls is completely optional and is not required to derive benefit from the service.
By participating in a group or individual call, you acknowledge that:
a) each call is recorded;
b) your participation may be captured electronically during a call recording;
c) these recordings may be used in whole or part for marketing purposes, and within Heidi Rogers’ member portals.
‘Participation’ may include disclosure of your name, the name of your family members, the exact challenges you’re facing, and / or a recording of your voice. You may consent to share all or part of this information when you submit a question.
‘Participation’ is defined as your attendance of a live group or individual call OR the submission of a question to be answered during a live group or individual call (regardless of whether you attend that call live).
You may choose to remain anonymous during any group or individual call by notifying Heidi or a delegated administrator of your desire to do so, or by selecting this option when submitting your question via online form.
Call recordings may be used by Heidi Rogers:
- In the member portal of the service and of our other digital products.
- On social media or other online platforms for marketing purposes. All identifying information will be removed from call recordings that are made available publicly.
Acceptance of these terms is a precondition of entry into any live group or individual call with Heidi. If you do not accept these terms, you are unable to participate in these calls.
Your purchase is for personal use only. Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorized (unless otherwise agreed in writing by Heidi Rogers), an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability.
The service may include a variety of features, such as Facebook groups, live calls (e.g. via Zoom or other electronic platform) and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted in Facebook groups, live calls and other public posting areas of the service, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the service.
It is a condition of your use of the service that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service.
- Use the service to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the service or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the service.
- Use the service to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the service, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this service, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this service.
- Use the service to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the service to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the service to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the service to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the service to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the service.
We may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. The service, associated Facebook groups, webinars, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centres for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Heidi Rogers staff, or Heidi Rogers’ outside contributors.
Heidi Rogers expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages.
Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of Heidi Rogers or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.