Therapy Isn't The Only Pathway To Healing
Ever wondered if transformation was possible for you, or if healing yourself was even an option outside of therapy?
I chatted with my colleague and fellow therapist, Tom Ahern this week, all about our journeys in self-healing and managing our mental health.
It was fascinating to dive deep into the topic and explore the idea that therapy isn’t the only route to self-healing (pretty wild - coming from two therapists!).
Some of the questions we discuss:
- What does self-healing mean anyway?
- Why do you call it an 'art'?
- What do you know about self-healing?
- What's your experience with self-healing?
- How do you know it's effective?
- How does therapy fit into the picture?
- What would you say to someone who feels stuck and is having a hard time in their own self-healing?
If you'd like to dive deeper into the concept of self healing, you don't want to miss my FREE live training next Thursday 18 August, Finding Self-Compassion In A Critical World. Click here to learn more and register.
Connect with Tom
Connect with Heidi