How to promote a healthy body image in your children
Join Heidi and Vanessa (a trauma therapist and Licensed Mental Health Social Worker) on their deep dive into all things body image, and how to find freedom in food.
Some of the topics covered:
- What determines health?
- What is body neutrality?
- Easy ways to promote healthy body image to your kids
- How to protect your kids from developing a negative body image
- Labeling foods "good" or "bad"
- Emotional eating, and what to do if you or another family member is doing it
- The ideal meal time experience, and how meal environment impacts us
- How fat phobia and diet culture impact us and our kids
Connect with Vanessa
CURIOUS Method registration: