A lot of parents have taken a step back during the past year to think about how they might be contributing to conflict in the home... and that's a good thing! It's an approach that will help us unpack and process a lot of our own emotional 'stuff' (my favorite!!).
Join me on this training to gain a new perspective on:
* Where our triggers come from
* Why they impact us - sometimes unexpectedly
* Why kids are usually the best at triggering us
* How reacting on autopilot is leading us further away from the relationship we want with our children
* What you can do immediately to start responding and stop reacting to your triggers.