Therapy isn't the only pathway to healingAug 12, 2022
Ever wondered if transformation was possible for you, or if healing yourself was even an option outside of therapy?
I chatted with my colleague and fellow therapist, Tom Ahern this week, all about our journeys in self-healing and managing our mental health.
It was fascinating to dive deep into the topic and explore the idea that therapy isn’t the only route to self-healing (pretty wild - coming from two therapists!).
Some of the questions we discuss:
- What does self-healing mean anyway?
- Why do you call it an 'art'?
- What do you know about self-healing?
- What's your experience with self-healing?
- How do you know it's effective?
- How does therapy fit into the picture?
- What would you say to someone who feels stuck and is having a hard time in their own self-healing?
15 Proven Anxiety Zappers
Grab My Most POPULAR List of 15 Anxiety Zappers
To Use With Your Children Today!
By submitting this form, you agree to receive additional communications from Heidi Rogers. You may opt out at any time.